Thursday, September 8, 2011

My love for food trucks!

We have come a long way since the roach coach! Gourmet food trucks are here to stay for sure, especially since I have to be a "baller on a budget" nowadays they are all pretty reasonably priced, and not to mention the Food Network's show The Great Food Truck Race.  I am a huge fan!! So far I have eaten from: Lake Street Creamery, India Jones, the Grilled Cheese Truck and my first one ever was Grill 'em All, which happened to be the winners of the first season of the Great Food Truck Race.
This was the Waste 'em all with bacon, and the pomme frites with truffle oil. Do I have to say anymore?
I am really looking forward to the new season, I already have a strong feeling that the Korilla BBQ truck are going to win. And you better believe that when I go to NY in October, I will find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment